PFEC Global has an excellent team of Migration Agents who are registered with Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA). Our experienced Migration Agents work one-on-one with clients to help them achieve all their migration needs. Our team consists of multicultural individuals who can communicate in a wide range of languages to meet individual client needs. Our migration agents provide detailed and clear migration advice so that clients know exactly what they need to do, and which path they should follow.

Student Visa(500)

This visa is for students who want to come to Australia to study at a registered education institution. You can study a registered full-time course in Australia. Moreover, Eligible family members can accompany you to Australia.

Partner Visa

If you have arrived in Australia for study, work or to live and wants to bring your partner with you, we can help you with Partner Visa. PFEC GLOBAL team has done hundreds of spouse visa successfully so far. The Partner visa allows you to live in Australia if you are

Temporary Visa

What happens once you finish your studies? As an International Student, this question comes to you many times. PFEC GLOBAL team can help you with your further processing on getting Temporary Visa.

Permanent Visa

The Skilled-Independent visa (subclass 189) is a permanent residence visa for points-tested skilled workers who want to work and live in Australia.

Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa

The Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa (subclass 187) is for skilled workers who want to work and live in regional areas

Visitor Visa

If any of your family, relative or friends want to visit Australia, we can help you with Visitor Visa process.

Business and Inverstor Visa

The Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) is part of the Business Innovation and Investment Programme. PFEC team will assist you how to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) through SkillSelect and be nominated by a state or territory

Work Visa

If you are looking forward to make your career as a Chef, Cook, Baker, Automotive Technician, Welder etc and want to work in the Trade industry, our PFEC team can help you with your further processing on getting Work Visa.

We lodge almost all kinds of visa applications in Australia that will allow you to study, work, and live in Australia. We follow up with immigration requests by the Department of Immigration and Border Patrol (DIBP) for additional information in a timely manner. This allows our clients to have their visa hassle free and within an acceptable time frame. Having experience with over 1,500 clients and successful visas, we strive to make sure eligible clients obtain the correct visas allowing them to successfully work, study and live in Australia.

Contact Us
Call Back Request
Nameyour full name
Phoneyour phone no
I live inCity Name
Messagemore details

0 /