Obtaining and holding a valid Health Insurance is a strict requirement from the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection. Regardless of whether you are a temporary resident, or a student. All individuals travelling to Australia for a long period of time must have a Health Insurance cover. There are a number of providers you can choose from in order to tailor your health cover to your medical and financial needs.

Here at PFEC Global we are affiliated with a number of health insurance providers and we can aid you in the selection of the right provider for your needs.

Some of the Health Insurance Providers:

  • BUPA Health Insurance
  • AHM
  • NIB
  • I-MAN
  • Medibank

Contact Us
Call Back Request
Nameyour full name
Phoneyour phone no
I live inCity Name
Messagemore details

0 /