Why Enrol Professional Year Program via PFEC Global?
- Our dedicated Professional Year Program specialists will provide options best suited for your preference and requirements.
- We represent the TOP Professional Year providers in Australia whose goals are to enrich international graduates’ skills, learn the Australian work culture, create industry related experiences and many more.
- Flexible monthly payment options to choose from
- Enjoy Scholarship*
The program aims to give recent international graduates a fresh insight into the Australian workplace. It includes:
- Practical training and workshops
- A practical 12-week industry work placement
- Networking opportunities and professional development
- Ongoing career support after the program
- Claim 5 Points for your PR Application
Professional Year Program in ICT, Accounting (SMIPA) or Engineering is a bridging program which allows students to gain experience working in a professional field to achieve their career goals and overcome obstacles to employment. The following are other ways via which the Professional Year Program can help students:
- Understanding the Australian employment market and workplace culture.
- Learning how to communicate effectively and professionally in the workplace with colleagues, managers and customers.
- Gaining valuable work experience through internship placements that exposes students to the Australian work practices.
- Becoming eligible to apply for additional migration points in support of Australian permanent residency application.
- Passport Copy.
- 485 visa grant or Bridging Visa “A” copy.
- IELTS Result.
- Academic Transcript, Certificates and Completion letter.
- A Skills Assessment letter from one of the accounting professional bodies (for the SMIPA program only).
- A valid skills assessment from Engineering Education Australia (for Engineering program only)