Student Guardian Visa (Subclass 590)

PFEC Global's visa consultation services in Australia also recognize the need for a student guardian visa, which allows a student's guardian to accompany them overseas.

When a student, aged below 18 or above, aspires to study in Australia and necessitates guidance and support due to exceptional circumstances, can be accompanied by their guardian. Such a need can be fulfilled by applying for a Student Guardian Visa in Australia simultaneously when the student applying for a Student Visa. As a result, the 590 visa in Australia allows the student's primary caregivers, parents, or nominees to represent and assist them in providing welfare, accommodation, and financial support while the students ensure their academic curriculums are met.

In this process, to alleviate your conflict and tension, PFEC Global provides comprehensive guidance in applying for a Student Guardian Visa (Subclass 590). The agents are savvy enough to ascertain which service suits your needs the best and evaluate the paperwork required to ensure a favourable outcome.

Eligibility Requirement

The following requirements must be met in order to apply for Student Guardian Visa (Subclass 590) and ascertain a seamless process:

  1. The student must present evidence of an offer letter from an Australian university.
  2. The guardian applying for the Student Guardian Visa (Subclass 590), must be of 21 years of age or above.
  3. The guardian must be a legal representative, caregiver, or relative of the student.
  4. Exhibit confirmation that the guardian can support additional family members along with the student, financially.
  5. The guardian and student must undergo necessary health tests to show and meet satisfactory benchmarks.
  6. The guardian must provide verification of the financial standing, exemplifying support for additional family members, as well as themselves.

Your path to reaching your educational goals gets more accessible with the right scholarship.

PFEC Global is proud to dedicatedly work for international students in Australia. Therefore, enlightening them with a multitude of scholarship options provided by the universities as per their academic background. Ensuring to guide them to achieve their dreams with ease.

Frequently Asked Questions

What are my options and possibilities for submitting an Australian PR application?

There are various visa types available for immigrants to Australia, each with specific requirements. The majority of foreign students intend to apply for visas Subclass 189 or Subclass 190. However, Subclass 491 has recently been introduced by the Australian government, and it may also result in permanent residency. The requirements for each of these subclasses vary, as do the points needed to be eligible for them.

If I don’t have enough points to submit an application for a PR. What are my options?

There is no definite response to the question of "How many points do I need for PR?" Australian immigration policies are very dynamic, and situations change frequently. However, you can visit the Department of Home Affairs website, where they regularly update the invitation points following their invitation rounds, to see the most recent invitation marks.

Does applying for a new course and student visa when I know my TR (Temporary Resident) is about to expire present any risks?

In addition to other pertaining requirements, all Australian student visa applicants must satisfy the Genuine Temporary Entrant Criteria in order to be approved. For this very reason, switching from a subclass 485 visa to a student visa can be challenging. You could try to reduce the risk by including a GTE statement with your student visa application, which must explain why you chose the specific study program you did in light of your prior experiences, future career goals and endeavors.

Got a question?

If you have any queries, please drop us a message by filling out the form. We will connect you with an advisor as soon as possible!