Visa Services

We strategize to create a smooth visa processing experience for students by sharing our professional comprehension from planning to applying, even reaching their dream destinations in Australia.

Border protection regulations change frequently and the application process differs depending on the student's nationality. At PFEC Global, our professional visa consultants make your process easier by offering visa services in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, and other Australian cities. We use our comprehensive knowledge to create a strategy and guide you toward visa compliance, including helping you with a visa extension to lengthen your stay in Australia.

Furthermore, we analyse and assess which form of visa may be appropriate based on your ambitions and preferences. The shared relationship with us will allow you to work mutually to achieve exceptional academic brilliance.

Additionally, our visa and immigration consultants in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, and other Australian cities will also help you to get enrolled in some of the most prestigious universities there. Some of the noteworthy visa consultations offered by PFEC Global are as follows:

  1. Student Visa ( Subclass 500).
  2. Skill Independent Visa ( Subclass 189 ).
  3. Student Guardian Visa ( Subclass 590 ).
  4. Visitor Visa.
  5. Temporary Activity Visa ( Subclass 408 ).
  6. Parents Visitor Visa and Many More.

Your path to reaching your educational goals gets more accessible with the right scholarship.

PFEC Global is proud to dedicatedly work for international students in Australia. Therefore, enlightening them with a multitude of scholarship options provided by the universities as per their academic background. Ensuring to guide them to achieve their dreams with ease.

Frequently Asked Questions

What are my options and possibilities for submitting an Australian PR application?

There are various visa types available for immigrants to Australia, each with specific requirements. The majority of foreign students intend to apply for visas Subclass 189 or Subclass 190. However, Subclass 491 has recently been introduced by the Australian government, and it may also result in permanent residency. The requirements for each of these subclasses vary, as do the points needed to be eligible for them.

If I don’t have enough points to submit an application for a PR. What are my options?

There is no definite response to the question of "How many points do I need for PR?" Australian immigration policies are very dynamic, and situations change frequently. However, you can visit the Department of Home Affairs website, where they regularly update the invitation points following their invitation rounds, to see the most recent invitation marks.

Does applying for a new course and student visa when I know my TR (Temporary Resident) is about to expire present any risks?

In addition to other pertaining requirements, all Australian student visa applicants must satisfy the Genuine Temporary Entrant Criteria in order to be approved. For this very reason, switching from a subclass 485 visa to a student visa can be challenging. You could try to reduce the risk by including a GTE statement with your student visa application, which must explain why you chose the specific study program you did in light of your prior experiences, future career goals and endeavours.

Got a question?

If you have any queries, please drop us a message by filling out the form. We will connect you with an advisor as soon as possible!