VISITOR VISA (SUBCLASS 600)
- The duration of visit can be for up to 3, 6 or 12 months.
- The base application charge for this visa may vary depending upon the category and location of the applicant.
- The applicant can be in or outside Australia when the visa application is lodged.
- As per the conditions in the visa grant letter, the visa holder might be allowed travel to and from Australia on single or multiple occasions until the visa is valid.
Visitor visa (subclass 600) allows the visa holder to travel to Australia for a short duration for the intended purpose such as recreation, visit an Australian resident family member, medical treatment, business activities.
Every person who intends to travel to Australia as a visitor must apply for an individual visa application. However, a group application can be made
- For a prospective visa applicant outside Australia, the application must be made outside Australia. If the visa has been applied outside Australia, the visa applicant must be outside Australia to be granted the visa.
- The visa applicant must meet health and character requirements. In general, visa medical will be requested if the duration of intended stay is more than 3 months.
- The visa applicant must have enough funds to support the stay in Australia.
- Bio-metrics may be required depending on the country of current residence.
- Meet the requirements of the stream for which the visa has been applied.
- Maintain the visa conditions as per the Visa Grant Letter
- Report change in circumstances